Fusilli with Blue Cheese & Toasted Walnuts
Fusilli with Blue Cheese & Toasted Walnuts is high in flavor and quick to prepare. The blue cheese and walnuts add flair to this exquisite pasta dish.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 1 package (16 ounces) dry fusilli or bow-tie pasta, prepared according to package directions
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
Heat evaporated milk in large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until hot. Stir in cheese. Cook, stirring occasionally, until cheese is partially melted and sauce is slightly thickened.
Add pasta and peas; cook, stirring frequently, until heated through. Sprinkle with nuts before serving.