Frosty Strawberry Margaritas
- Entertain guests at your next fiesta with this refreshingly cool Frosty Strawberry Margaritas recipe. Made with a rich and creamy blend of fat free strawberry sorbet and fat free evaporated milk, this festive, fruity treat can be made in minutes. Garnished with fresh lime slices on a sugar-rimmed glass, this chilled drink will make your party sizzle.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Fat Free Evaporated Milk 12 oz
- 1 pint (2 cups) strawberry fat free sorbet
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 2 tablespoons (1 shot) tequila (optional)
- Juice from lime
- Granulated sugar
- Strawberry and fresh lime slices
Place sorbet, ice, evaporated milk, tequila and lime juice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Dip rims into water; dip into sugar and shake off excess. Pour margarita mixture into glasses. Serve with strawberry and lime slices.