Devilishly Divine Creamy Tomato Sauce with Meatballs
12 servings (two 6-serving meals)
- Devilishly Divine Creamy Tomato Sauce with Meatballs is excellent served over the pasta of your choice. It gets some extra spark from red pepper flakes and the turkey sausage meatballs are easy to prepare. Feed your family twice, but only cook once! This recipe is already doubled. Just serve your family half and freeze the rest.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 2 pounds turkey sausage, uncooked, casings removed
- 1 cup plain dry breadcrumbs
- 2 jars (26 fluid ounces each) prepared marinara sauce
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 3/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound dry spaghetti or pasta of your choice, cooked, kept warm
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Preheat oven to 350º F. Line baking sheet with sides with foil.
Combine sausage and breadcrumbs in large bowl. Form mixture into 60, 1-inch meatballs. Place on prepared baking sheet.
Bake for 15 minutes or until no longer pink. Drain meatballs on paper towel lined plates.
Meanwhile, combine marinara sauce, evaporated milk and red pepper flakes in large saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until simmering. Add meatballs; stir.
Serve half the sauce and meatballs over cooked spaghetti. Top with parsley, if desired.
For Milk Chocolate Fudge
Substitute 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.