Pies & Tarts
Creamy Lemon Pie
- This easy pie features a whipped topping and lemon zest for a refreshing flavor.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 1 prepared 9-inch (6 ounces) shortbread crumb crust
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 packages (about 3.4 ounces each) lemon instant pudding and pie filling mix
- Grated peel of 1 lemon
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Optional additional toppings: Fresh berries or more lemon peel
Beat cream cheese in large mixer bowl until creamy. Gradually add evaporated milk, pudding mixes and lemon peel. Beat for 2 minutes on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in half of whipped topping. Spoon into crust; top with remaining whipped topping.
Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Garnish with optional additional toppings, if desired, just before serving.