Cilantro Cream Sauce over Chicken
6 to 8 servings
- Easy-to-make Cilantro Cream Sauce over Chicken features great flavors. Try this tasty sauce for special entertaining events and your guests will be impressed.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 6 to 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and kept warm
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh cilantro
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Ground black pepper to taste
Place cilantro, evaporated milk, water and bouillon in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat. Stir in flour, stirring constantly until smooth. Stir in cilantro mixture. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens slightly. Season to taste with pepper.
Pour sauce over chicken breasts.
For Milk Chocolate Fudge
Substitute 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.