Chicken Pasta Bake
Makes 6 servings, about 1 cup per serving
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated mushroom agnolotti or ravioli
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, cut into strips
- 1 container (15 ounces) refrigerated light Alfredo sauce
- ¾ cup Nestlé® Carnation® Evaporated Milk
- 1 ½ cups shredded kale
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Place pasta, chicken and sun-dried tomatoes in 9-inch-square baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Whisk Alfredo sauce and milk in a medium bowl until well mixed. Pour over pasta mixture. Cover with foil.
Bake at 400° F for 40 to 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Remove foil. Top with kale and cheese. Bake for an additional 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted.