Puddings & Flans
Cinnamon Chocolate Pudding
8 servings, 1/2 cup each
- Cinnamon and chocolate are a winning combination in this pudding. A sprinkling of toasted coconut adds a light crunch to the silky smoothness.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
NET WT 12 oz (340 g)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cans (12 fluid ounces each) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 large egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup sweetened, flaked coconut, toasted
Combine sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon in medium, heavy-duty saucepan; gradually stir in evaporated milk. Stir in morsels and egg yolks. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture is thickened.
Pour chocolate mixture into dessert cups. Chill for at least 1 hour; sprinkle with coconut.