Cauliflower Buffalo Dip
30 servings, 2 tablespoons each or 4 ½ to 5 cups
- This dip has the cheesy, rich, salty, indulgent perks of old school Buffalo Cheese Dip. For ease of preparation, use cauliflower rice, found in the grocery produce section.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Almond Cooking Milk 11 oz
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 8 cups cauliflower rice or 1 head cauliflower (about 2 1/2 pounds), grated
- 1/3 cup hot sauce, plus more for drizzling
- 1 container (11 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Almond Cooking Milk
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 tablespoon roughly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Various crackers, for serving
- Crudités, for serving
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onions, cook for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally until translucent. Add garlic; cook until fragrant. Add cauliflower rice; cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add 1/3 cup hot sauce and cook for 10 minutes. Season lightly with salt to get excess moisture out.
Reserve 1/2 cup of cauliflower mixture for topping and add the rest of it in a high-speed blender or food processor. Add the almond milk and cashews; blend until smooth. If the puree is still too thick, thin out with a little warm water. Season with salt and pour into serving bowl. Top with reserved cauliflower, drizzle with more hot sauce, and garnish with chopped parsley. Serve alongside crackers and crudités.
To store, cool and store in resealable container up to 2 days.