8 servings (1 cup each)
- Brazilian lemons look and taste more like common limes, so this lemonade recipe does not call for lemons. The touch of sweetened condensed milk gives this drink a rich, subtle creaminess while the blender creates a frothy finish. This refreshing cooler, ideal on a hot summer day or as a tasty starter, is best served immediately as it becomes bitter tasting when made ahead of time.
Sweetened Condensed Milk
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz
- 4 fresh limes, washed thoroughly
- 6 cups water, divided
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- 14 ice cubes (1 tray), divided, plus more for serving
Cut off ends of each lime and cut each into 8 wedges. Place 16 wedges, 3 cups water, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk and 7 ice cubes in blender. Cover; blend for 20 seconds. (Blending longer will cause drink to become bitter.) Strain through a fine mesh strainer into pitcher to remove rinds. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Best served immediately over ice cubes or crushed ice.