Blueberry-Lemon Cheesecake Almond Streusel Bread
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Almond Cooking Milk 11 oz
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 2 large eggs, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Almond Cooking Milk
- 1 1/2 cups (two 6-ounce containers) fresh blueberries
Preheat oven to 325° F. Grease and flour 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
Beat cream cheese in small mixer bowl until smooth. Add 1/4 cup granulated sugar, 1 egg, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract and lemon zest; mix until smooth. Set aside.
Combine 1/4 cup flour, 2 tablespoons butter, brown sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in small bowl with fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in almonds. Set aside.
Combine remaining 2 cups flour, remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Beat remaining 3/4 cup granulated sugar and 1/4 cup softened butter in large mixer bowl until mixture is grainy. Add remaining egg; beat well. With mixer on low, add almond milk and remaining teaspoon vanilla extract. Gradually add flour mixture until incorporated. Mixture will be thick. Gently stir in blueberries.
Spread half of bread batter evenly into prepared pan. Gently pour cheesecake filling over bread batter. Sprinkle batter with 1/4 cup streusel. Dollop small amounts of remaining bread batter over streusel topping; use back of spoon to gently spread evenly. Sprinkle with remaining streusel.
Bake for 1 hour 15 to 1 hour 25 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes. Run knife around edge of bread. Remove bread to wire rack to cool completely before slicing. Store covered in refrigerator.