Apple Cinnamon Pecan Pie Bars
This Apple Cinnamon Pecan Pie Bars recipe takes “Mom's Apple Pie” to another level! This will become a tasty favorite. You'll love this one!
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 3 cups peeled, cored and finely chopped baking apples
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg in medium bowl. Beat granulated sugar and butter in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract until smooth. Alternately beat in flour mixture and evaporated milk. Stir in apples and nuts. Spread batter into prepared baking pan.
Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 20 minutes. Cut into bars. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.