Makes 5 to 6 servings
- ●2 cups all-purpose flour
- ●1/2 teaspoon salt
- ●4 teaspoons baking powder
- ●2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ●2 large eggs
- ●1 1/2 cups milk
- ●1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- ●1 pint vanilla or chocolate ice cream
- ●1 package (8 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Hot Fudge Sundae Morsels & More®
- ●Garnishes: Maple Syrup, Chocolate Syrup, Caramel Sauce, Sprinkles, Whipped Cream
In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar; set aside. Preheat waffle iron to cooking temperature.
In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and milk. Stir in the butter. Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture; stir until thoroughly mixed.
Spoon the batter into a preheated waffle iron. Cook the waffles until golden and crisp, according to iron manufacturer’s instructions.
To assemble sundaes, place waffles on serving plates. Top each with a scoop of ice cream and Morsels & More® mix. Use additional suggested garnishes to complete the sundaes.