- A light and tasty cookie with a “triple treat.”
- ●2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- ●1 teaspoon baking soda
- ●1 teaspoon salt
- ●1 cup (2 sticks) light butter, softened
- ●1/4 cup SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking
- ●1/2 cup packed SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend for Baking
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●2 large eggs
- ●1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- ●1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking, SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.