Trail Mix NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cookies
- Trail Mix NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cookies are a simple twist to America’s Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie*. Just add trail mix or your favorite granola and dried fruit like apricots, cranberries or blueberries and bake. Kids will love the fun flavor combinations! (*Source: Nielsen, 2010 Grocery $2 mm+ dollars.)
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 cups lowfat granola cereal
- 2 cups coarsely chopped dried apricots, cranberries, blueberries and/or cherries
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels, granola and dried fruit. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.