Super-Easy Rocky Road Fudge
- Rich and truly divine fudge! The easy way is the microwave method. This Rocky Road Fudge is a delicious mixture of chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, marshmallows and walnuts. It is easy to make and perfect to bring to all of your holiday parties!
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ●Nonstick cooking spray
- ●2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●3 cups miniature marshmallows
- ●1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped walnuts
Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil; grease lightly.
Microwave morsels and sweetened condensed milk in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Stir in vanilla extract. Fold in marshmallows and nuts.
Press mixture into prepared baking pan. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into pieces.
* This “gluten free” recipe was developed using products either labeled as “gluten-free” or likely to be gluten free based on the ingredients typically listed on the products’ labels. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee that any non-Nestlé product in this recipe is gluten free. We recommend reading all product labels thoroughly, checking with the food’s manufacturer for gluten content if the product is not labeled as “gluten free,” and being careful to keep gluten-containing ingredients away from the recipe ingredients and recipe preparation area.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.