S'mores Skillet Cookie
Makes 10 servings
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
NET WT 12 oz (340 g)
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- 2/3 cup chopped graham crackers
Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease 10-inch skillet. Set aside
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl. Add egg and mix until incorporated. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in 1 cup morsels and 1/2 cup marshmallows. Spread into prepared pan.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; sprinkle remaining cup of morsels, remaining cup of marshmallows and chopped graham crackers over skillet cookie. Return to oven and cook an additional 5 minutes to slightly melt the marshmallows. *If toasted marshmallow is preferred, use the broil setting on your oven for this section and watch carefully.
Let skillet cookie cool on a cooling rack prior to serving.