Rocky Road Cookie Cups
24 cookie cups
- Rocky Road Cookie Cups are filled with a mixture of mini marshmallows, chocolate morsels and chopped nuts or crumbled graham crackers. These easy-to-make treats will be a hit as a snack, school treat, bake sale item, or secret treat for yourself.
Refrigerated Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 16.5 oz
NET WT 16 1/2 oz (1 lb 1/2 oz) 467 g
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
NET WT 12 oz (340 g)
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 3/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts or crumbled graham crackers
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 24 mini-muffin cups.
Place squares of dough into prepared muffin cups; press down to make a deep well.
Bake for 12 minutes or until edges have set (centers will be soft). While still warm, fill cookie cups with marshmallows, morsels and nuts. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. With tip of butter knife, remove cookie cups from muffin pan(s).