Raspberry & Pistachio Blondies
Makes 48 servings
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels 12 oz
NET WT 12 oz (340 g)
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1/3 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/2 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen and thawed
Preheat oven to 350° F. Line an 8-inch-square baking pan with parchment paper; spray with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine melted butter and brown sugar. Add vanilla extract and egg; mix until combined. Add flour and salt; mix until just combined. Stir in morsels and nuts; fold in raspberries. Pour batter into prepared pan.
Bake for 26-30 minutes or until edges are golden and center is soft but cooked through. Place pan on cooling rack to cool completely. Cut into squares.