Pumpkin Chocolate Pie
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- ●2/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- ●1 cup plus 3 tablespoons NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk, divided
- ●1 unbaked 9-inch deep-dish pie shell
- ●2 large eggs
- ●1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ●1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ●1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ●1/2 teaspoon salt
- ●1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- ●1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- ●Whipped cream (optional)
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Melt dark chocolate morsels and 3 tablespoons evaporated milk in a double boiler. Stir mixture until combined, then spread onto the bottom of the unbaked pie shell. Place pie shell back the freezer until ready to use, and mixture has solidified.
Mix eggs in a large bowl with a whisk. Then stir in sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin, remaining cup evaporated milk, cinnamon, salt, ginger and cloves. Pour on top of chocolate mixture in pie shell.
Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° F; bake for 30-35 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Top with whipped cream before serving, if desired.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.