Fudge & Candy
24 servings (2 pieces per serving)
Add this Peppermint Fudge to your repertoire of holiday delights. You'll find the creamy fudge topped with pieces of crushed peppermint hard to resist.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
- ●1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- ●2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- ●2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- ●1/4 teaspoon salt
- ●2 cups miniature marshmallows
- ●1 1/2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- ●1/4 cup crushed, hard peppermint candy
Line 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
Combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
Stir in marshmallows, morsels, vanilla extract and peppermint extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared baking pan; cool for 1 minute. Top with candy, pressing in slightly. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.