Pecan Caramel Cheesecake Cookie Cups
- Not Available
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®
Refrigerated Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough 16 oz
NET WT 16 oz (1 lb) 453 g
Sweetened Condensed Milk
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz
NET WT 14 oz (397 g)
- 1 package (16 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Ultimates™ Refrigerated Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
Preheat oven to 325° F. Paper-line 24 muffin cups. Cut each square of dough in half. Place one piece of dough in each muffin cup.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
Beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla extract in medium bowl until smooth. Spoon about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.
Bake for additional 15 to 18 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Top each with caramel topping, pecans and morsels.