Peanut Butter Truffle Spoons
- Simple, sweet and easy to make. Peanut butter and milk chocolate morsel-coated spoons are a perfect treat to dip in your favorite mug of hot cocoa or wrapped up for a special gift!
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate & Peanut Butter Flavored Morsels
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- ●1 2/3 cups (11-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels
- ●1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- ●1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- ●1 tablespoon coconut oil or vegetable oil
- ●1/3 cup roughly chopped salted peanuts (optional)
Line baking sheet with wax or parchment paper. Place morsels in medium heatproof bowl.
Heat cream in small, heavy-duty saucepan until simmering, then immediately pour over morsels. Let sit 5 minutes, then stir until the cream is incorporated and the truffle filling is smooth.
Freeze truffle filling for 25 to 30 minutes or until firm. Scrape filling into bowl of stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Beat and whip for about 2 minutes or until light and fluffy.
Transfer filling to pastry bag or a resealable plastic bag with the tip cut off. Pipe filling onto 24 plastic spoons and arrange on prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate for about 15 minutes or until filling is set.
Microwave morsels and oil in small, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH power for 45 seconds; stir. If needed, microwave at additional 15-second intervals, stirring just until smooth. Let cool slightly.
Dip the bowl of each spoon into the melted chocolate. Gently shake off excess chocolate, then set the spoon back on the baking sheet. Before the chocolate sets, sprinkle with chopped peanuts, if using. Refrigerate for about 20 minutes or until chocolate is set. Insert spoons into 24 cellophane bags and secure each with a twist tie or a ribbon, if gifting. Store refrigerated.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.