Peanut Butter Jam Bars
12 bars (1 dozen)
- A classic combination turns into a sweet dessert in these Peanut Butter Jam Bars.
Refrigerated Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 16.5 oz
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough, divided
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/4 cup strawberry or grape jam
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
Preheat oven to 325° F. Grease bottom of an 8-inch-square baking pan.
Place 14 pieces of dough in prepared pan. Allow to soften for 5 to 10 minutes. Using fingertips, pat dough gently to cover bottom. Spread with peanut butter and jelly. Crumble remaining dough in small bowl. Add flour; mix thoroughly. Sprinkle dough mixture evenly over jelly.
Bake for 24 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.