Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
- This frozen Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie is a dessert that peanut lovers will adore. It is so easy to make and a perfect make-ahead treat.
Refrigerated Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 16.5 oz
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough, softened, divided
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, divided
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 3 tablespoons NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
- Chopped peanuts (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 9-inch pie plate.
Press 20 squares of cookie dough onto bottom and up side of prepared pie plate.
Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown; flatten down with back of spoon to form pie shell. Cool completely on wire rack.
Spread 1/4 cup peanut butter over crust. Mix ice cream, remaining 1/4 cup peanut butter and 1/4 cup peanuts in medium bowl. Spoon into cookie crust; spread evenly. Drizzle with Nesquik and additional chopped peanuts. Freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Bake remaining cookie dough according to package directions. Cool completely on wire rack; crumble cookies.
Thaw pie for 5 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle cookie crumbs over pie. Cut into wedges.