Original NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Pan Cookie
48 bars (4 dozen)
- Enjoy the same classic taste of the original NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip cookies with these chocolate chip pan cookies. Just bake, cool, slice and serve!
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
NET WT 12 oz (340 g)
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Spread into prepared pan.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.