Original Nestlé® Toll House® Chocolate Chip Cookies (Small Batch)
Makes 8 large cookies
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 6 oz
NET WT 6 oz (170 g)
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (if omitting, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour)
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Use a ¼-cup measuring cup to drop dough onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.