Orange Chip Cookies
- These flavorful and tasty cookies by Jennifer Appel, New York baker and owner of Buttercup Bake Shop, will definitely be a crowd pleaser. With a hint of orange and vanilla, these little cookies will serve as a refreshing treat any time of day!
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Sift flour, baking soda and salt into small bowl. Beat butter, granulated and brown sugars in large mixer bowl until smooth, about 3 minutes. Add egg; mix well. Gradually add flour mixture. Stir in morsels and orange zest. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.