No-Bake Sweet & Salty Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars
- No time to bake? This sweet and salty recipe features Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, pretzels, and peanut butter combined in a fabulous tasting bar. What’s not to love!
- ●Nonstick cooking spray
- ●2 cups creamy peanut butter, divided
- ●3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- ●2 cups powdered sugar, divided
- ●4 cups (roughly ½-inch pieces), broken small pretzel twists, divided
- ●2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- ●60 small pretzel twists, for garnish
Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil leaving an overhang on two sides. Lightly spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
Beat 1 1/4 cups peanut butter and butter in large mixer bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in 1 cup powdered sugar. Stir in remaining 1 cup powdered sugar, 3 cups pretzel pieces and 1/2 cup morsels. Press evenly into prepared baking pan. Smooth top with spatula.
Microwave remaining 1 1/2 cups> morsels and 3/4 cup peanut butter in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 45 seconds; STIR. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Spread chocolate layer evenly over powdered sugar mixture.
Garnish in neat rows with the 60 small pretzel twists, one for each serving, pressing down lightly so twists will become set in the chocolate. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; peel off foil. Cut into 60 pieces. Store in covered container in refrigerator.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.