No-Bake Granola Bars
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- ●2 1/4 cups quick cooking oats
- ●1 1/2 cups puffed rice cereal
- ●6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ●3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- ●1/3 cup honey
- ●1/2 teaspoon salt
- ●1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ●1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate or Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●1/4 cup chopped nuts or dried fruit
- ●1/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels (optional topping)
Line a 9-inch-square baking pan with parchment paper. Allow some to come up the sides for easy removal of the finished bars.
In a large mixing bowl, stir together oats and puffed rice cereal.
In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, add butter, brown sugar, honey and salt. Heat mixture in microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Remove from microwave and stir mixture until butter is melted. If needed, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals to finish melting the butter.
Remove bowl from microwave and stir in vanilla extract and cinnamon. Pour mixture over oat mixture and stir until evenly coated. Gently stir in morsels and nuts/fruit.
Pour mixture into prepared pan and spread evenly. Cover with another piece of parchment and use your hands to firmly press the mixture down into pan. Remove top piece of parchment and sprinkle with optional mini morsels.
Refrigerate for 1-1 ½ hours until firm. Remove from pan and cut into bars.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.