Brownies & Blondies
White Chip Island Blondies
These White Chip Island Blondies are an amazing flavor combination of white chocolate, toasted coconut and chopped macadamia nuts. Ready in 45 minutes, these bars are a fun variation if you're tired of making the same old brownies. Great for all occasions.
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 9-inch square baking pan.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Beat sugar, butter and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels, nuts and coconut. Press into prepared baking pan.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.