NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Hearts
18 cookie hearts
- Now for the most simple and delicious idea yet! Bake one large pan cookie using our traditional NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe. Once the cookie has cooled completely, use heart-shaped cookie cutters to stamp out hearts.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
NET WT 12 oz (340 g)
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Various icings, sprinkles, NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
Preheat oven to 375° F. Line 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan with foil; lightly grease.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Spread dough into prepared pan.
Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Lift from pan with foil handles to cutting board. Cut cookie dough with metal or heat-safe 1-inch heart shaped cookie cutters. Remove hearts while peeling away foil.
Decorate as desired.