Nestlé® Premier White & Mocha Crêpes
Her families love of dessert inspired Paula P.'s Toll House Tales winning recipe, filled with a delicious combination of sweet flavors!
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cocoa 8 oz
NET WT 8 OZ (226g)
- Nonfat cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon milk, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 cup chopped pecans or almonds
- NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
- Caramel syrup or ice cream topping
Combine flour and salt in medium bowl. Stir in 1 cup milk, eggs, water and 3 tablespoons butter; beat until smooth and free from lumps.
Spray 8-inch non-stick skillet with nonfat cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Pour about 1/4 cup of the batter onto bottom of pan; swirl batter along bottom to coat pan. Cook for about 30 to 40 seconds or until browned. Turn and cook other side for about 20 more seconds. Carefully remove crêpe to flat surface to cool. Repeat with remaining batter. Let cool completely.
Dissolve coffee granules in hot water in large bowl. Stir in powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons butter, remaining 1 tablespoon milk, vanilla, and cocoa; beating until smooth and of a spreadable consistency. Add additional milk if too thick.
Thinly spread half of each crêpe with Mocha Icing. Sprinkle with morsels and pecans. Fold crêpe in half and then fold in half again. Drizzle with Nesquik and caramel syrup. Top with additional morsels and pecans. Serve and enjoy!