12 scary cookies
There is nothing scary about these cookies! You'll be able to create these deliciously spooky monsters by using our refrigerated chocolate chip bar dough, a variety of decorator gels and an assortment of candies and nuts. These monsters will be your trick and treat!
Refrigerated Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 16.5 oz
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels 10 oz
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 container (16 ounces) prepared white and/or chocolate frosting
- Gel or paste food colorings of choice to color white frosting
- Assorted candies, NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels for eyes
- Blanched slivered almonds for teeth
- Assorted sprinkles, licorice strings
Prepare cookies as directed on package. Cool completely.
Color white frosting as desired (one color can be used or divide frosting and have several colors. One container of frosting will be enough to make all 12).
Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon of frosting in center of 12 cookies. Top each with remaining 12 cookies. To make monster hair on top of cookie, fill pastry bag or small plastic food storage bag fitted with star tip with frosting. Squeeze bag lightly to pipe hair. Position eyes onto front of hair. Use frosting to adhere mini morsels to eyes for pupils. Insert almonds in filling for teeth. Decorate monsters as desired with additional sprinkles or licorice for an extra scary monster!