NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cocoa
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- ●1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- ●2 tablespoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- ●1 teaspoon baking powder
- ●1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- ●2/3 cup granulated sugar
- ●3 tablespoons butter, softened
- ●2 large eggs
- ●1/2 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- ●1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- ●1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, (optional)
Combine flour, cocoa, coffee granules, baking powder and baking soda in medium bowl. Beat sugar and butter in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs and almond extract; beat until mixture is slightly thickened. Gradually beat in flour mixture; stir in almonds.
Divide dough in half. With floured hands, shape into two 12-inch long rolls; flatten slightly. Place on one large or two small baking sheets.
Bake in preheated 350° F. oven for 25 minutes or until firm. Cool on baking sheet(s) on wire rack(s) for 5 minutes. Cut into 1/2-inch thick slices; arrange cut side down on baking sheets. Return to oven; bake for additional 15 to 20 minutes. Remove to wire rack(s) to cool completely. Melt morsels according to package directions; drizzle over cooled cookies.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.