Mini Morsel Ice Cream Pie
- This easy ice cream dessert will make a beautiful display on your table.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels 10 oz
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in medium bowl; stir in morsels. Press 2 1/2 cups crumb mixture evenly on bottom and side of 9-inch pie plate. Freeze for 15 minutes or until firm. Spread softened ice cream evenly into pie shell. Top with remaining crumb mixture; freeze for 2 hours or until firm.