Haunted Cookie Cups
- By baking the cookie base before hand, the whole family can enjoy decorating their own Haunted Cookie Cup. A spooky cookie indeed!
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bar
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- ●1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- ●1 container (8 ounces) frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- ●48 (about 1 teaspoon) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- ●24 (about 1 tablespoon) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
Preheat oven to 350º F. Grease 24 mini-muffin cups. Place one square of cookie dough into each cup.
Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. With tip of butter knife, remove cookie cups from muffin pan. Arrange on serving platter.
Fill a gallon-size plastic food storage bag with the whipped cream; seal. Cut ½-inch from corner of bag. Squeeze bag lightly to pipe whipped topping on top of cookie cup to form ghost shape. Position two mini morsels as eyes and one regular size morsel as a mouth on each ghost. Serve immediately or store refrigerated for up to 2 hours.
Make Ahead Tip:
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.