Halloween Trash Cookies
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Artificially Flavored Morsels
- ●2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- ●1 teaspoon baking soda
- ●1 teaspoon salt
- ●1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ●3/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- ●2 large eggs
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●1/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●1/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- ●1/4 cup candy corn
- ●1/2 cup crushed potato chips or chopped pretzels
- ●1/3 cup chopped candy bar or other chocolate Halloween candy, chopped
- ●* Additional candies and/or chips for decoration (optional)
Preheat oven to 375° F. Set aside baking sheets.
In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
In a large mixer bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla extract and mix until combined. Beat in flour mixture gradually. Stir in semi-sweet morsels, butterscotch morsels, candy corn, potato chips and chopped candy.
Use a large cookie scoop, or ¼ cup measurer, to drop dough onto baking sheets. Place additional candies and chips on top of cookies, if desired.
Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.