Fruited White Cheesecake
- Fruited White Cheesecake gets extra flavor from the white morsels. Serve topped with your favorite fruits or berries.
- ●1 prepared 9-inch (6 ounces) chocolate or shortbread crumb crust
- ●1 1/3 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- ●11 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●3/4 cup sour cream
- ●1 large egg
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●2 cups sliced fresh fruit or berries
Preheat oven to 350º F.
Microwave morsels in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. If morsels retain some of their shape, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted. Cool to room temperature.
Beat cream cheese in small mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in sour cream, egg and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in melted morsels. Pour into crust.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely on wire rack. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Garnish with fruit.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.