Dark Chocolate Mole Truffles
- These dark chocolate mole truffles have a touch of chile and cinnamon for a sweet and spicy twist. Perfect for gifts or special occasions.
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cocoa
- ●2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- ●1 2/3 cups (10-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- ●1/4 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- ●1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus additional for rolling
- ●NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
Line baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
Heat cream to a gentle boil in a medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Remove from heat. Add chocolate. Stir until mixture is smooth and chocolate is melted. Stir in chile powder and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Drop chocolate mixture by rounded measuring teaspoon onto prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Shape or roll each into balls. Roll truffles in a mixture of cocoa and a little bit of cinnamon. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.