Dark Chocolate Chip & Trail Mix Cookies
- America’s Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie* is trying something new with Dark Chocolate Morsels and your favorite trail mix. The perfect treat for your next hike or walk around the block, this is a simple and fun way to add more flavor to your day. *Source: Nielsen, 2010 Grocery $2 mm+ dollars
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels 10 oz
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 2/3 cups (10-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 2 cups lowfat granola cereal
- 2 cups coarsely chopped dried apricots, cranberries, blueberries and/or cherries
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels, granola and dried fruit. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.