Dark Chocolate & Basil Truffles
- Try these delicious, dark truffles and you will taste a surprising hint of basil. A perfect pairing!
- ●1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- ●1 1/3 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- ●1 tablespoon sour cream
- ●1 teaspoon light corn syrup
- ●1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●3 tablespoons loosely packed fresh basil leaves (washed and patted dry), finely chopped
- ●NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
Line baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
Heat cream to a gentle boil in small, heavy-duty saucepan. Remove from heat. Add chocolate. Stir until mixture is smooth and chocolate is melted. Add sour cream, corn syrup, vanilla extract and basil; stir to combine. Refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Drop chocolate mixture by rounded measuring teaspoon onto prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Shape or roll into balls. Dust truffles with cocoa.* Store in airtight container in refrigerator for up to 3 days. Makes about 3 dozen truffles.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.