Crunchy Monkey NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cookies
- These salty and sweet Crunchy Monkey cookies add a unique spin to the favorite Nestlé® Toll House® Chocolate Chip Cookie we all know and love. Filled with banana chips, chopped peanuts and semi-sweet chocolate chunks, you can’t go wrong.
- ●2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- ●1 teaspoon baking soda
- ●1 teaspoon salt
- ●1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- ●3/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●2 large eggs
- ●2 cups (5.5-ounce package) dried banana chips, chopped
- ●1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- ●3/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in banana chips, chunks and peanuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.