Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Pastry Cookies
- Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Pastry Cookies are an enticing dessert for any party guest and very easy to make with puff pastry!
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels 34.5 oz
- 2 sheets (17.25-ounce package) frozen puff pastry, thawed, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels, divided
Unfold 1 puff pastry sheet on lightly floured surface. Roll out to make 14 x 10-inch rectangle. Combine cream cheese and sugar in small bowl until smooth. Spread half cream cheese mixture over puff pastry, leaving 1-inch border on one long side. Sprinkle with half morsels. Roll up starting at long side covered with cream cheese. Seal end by moistening with water. Repeat steps with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 375° F. Lightly grease baking sheets or line with parchment paper.
Cut rolls crosswise into 1-inch-thick slices. Place cut-side-down on prepared baking sheets.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.