24 cake pops
- Not Available
Refrigerated Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 16.5 oz
NET WT 16 1/2 oz (1 lb 1/2 oz) 467 g
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
NET WT 12 oz (340 g)
- 1 package (16 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough, or other flavor
- 4 ounces (half of an 8-ounce package) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Nonpareils, sanding sugar and/or edible glitter, for decorating
Bake cookies according to package directions; cool completely.
Break cookies into large pieces and place in food processor. Add cream cheese and process until combined and the mixture gathers into a ball on the blade. Transfer mixture to bowl. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Line large plate or baking sheet with wax or parchment paper. Form cookie mixture into balls with your hands, using about 1 tablespoon for each. Set balls on the prepared plate. Freeze for 30 minutes.
Microwave morsels and vegetable oil in medium, microwave-safe bowl on High power for 45 seconds; STIR. If needed, microwave an additional 15-second intervals, stirring just until smooth.
Dip an end of a lollipop stick into the melted chocolate, then insert dipped end into cookie ball. Repeat with remaining sticks and balls. One at a time, dip a ball into the melted chocolate, shaking the excess back into bowl. Immediately sprinkle pop all over with the nonpareils, sanding sugar and/or sprinkles before chocolate sets. Lay the pops into a floral form and let set. Store refrigerated.