Chunky Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies
30 cookies (2 1/2 dozen)
- Loaded with nuts, raisins and milk chocolate chips, you and your family will love these cookies.
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels 34.5 oz
NET WT 34.5 OZ (2.15 lb) 978 g
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup raisins
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat sugar, butter and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels, nuts and raisins. Drop by heaping tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets; flatten slightly.
Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.