Chunky Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
- These tasty Chunky Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies are easy to make and easily will delight your friends and family.
- ●1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- ●1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- ●1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ●1/2 teaspoon salt
- ●3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- ●1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- ●1/2 cup granulated sugar
- ●1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- ●1 large egg
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●1/2 cup coarsely chopped peanuts
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and peanut butter in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and peanuts.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets. Press down slightly to flatten into 2-inch circles.
Bake for 7 to 10 minutes or until edges are set but centers are still soft. Cool on baking sheets for 4 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.