Chocolatey Peanut Pretzel Bars
- Do you crave the combination of crunchy, sweet and salty? Then these cookie bars, topped with semi-sweet morsels, broken pretzels and honey roasted peanuts are your dream-come-true. Quick and easy too; this recipe contains only four easily found ingredients!
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●2 1/2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Tub Dough, divided
- ●1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- ●1 cup mini-pretzels (about 1 1/4 ounces), broken into 1/2-inch pieces
- ●1 cup honey-roasted peanuts
Preheat oven to 350º F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Place 2 cups dough in prepared pan. Using fingertips, pat dough gently to cover bottom.
Sprinkle 1 cup morsels, pretzel pieces and peanuts over dough. Drop 1-inch pieces of remaining 1/2 cup cookie dough over peanuts. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of morsels and gently press down.
Bake for 23 to 27 minutes or until browned around edge. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.