Chocolatey Peanut Pretzel Bars
2 dozen bars
- Do you crave the combination of crunchy, sweet and salty? Then these cookie bars, topped with semi-sweet morsels, broken pretzels and honey roasted peanuts are your dream-come-true. Quick and easy too; this recipe contains only four easily found ingredients!
Refrigerated Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 36 oz
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
- 2 1/2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Tub Dough, divided
- 1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 1 cup mini-pretzels (about 1 1/4 ounces), broken into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup honey-roasted peanuts
Preheat oven to 350º F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Place 2 cups dough in prepared pan. Using fingertips, pat dough gently to cover bottom.
Sprinkle 1 cup morsels, pretzel pieces and peanuts over dough. Drop 1-inch pieces of remaining 1/2 cup cookie dough over peanuts. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of morsels and gently press down.
Bake for 23 to 27 minutes or until browned around edge. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.