Chocolate Raspberry Brownie Mousse Delight
- You’ll feel like you’re floating on cloud nine with this delightful blend of raspberries and chocolate. This chocolate raspberry brownie is topped with a raspberry cream cheese mousse.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks 11.5 oz
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks, divided
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup (2/3 stick) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries, drained, mashed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 6 to 7 drops red food coloring (optional)
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries, drained, mashed
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
Preheat oven to 350º F. Grease 9-inch-square baking pan.
Microwave 1 cup chunks in small, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 45 seconds; STIR. Chunks may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until smooth; cool to room temperature.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Beat granulated sugar, butter and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in medium mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs; beat until light and fluffy. Beat in melted chocolate. Stir in flour mixture until blended. Stir in mashed raspberries. Spread into prepared baking pan.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Chop remaining 3/4 cup chunks into roughly 1/4-inch pieces. Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, remaining ½ teaspoon vanilla extract and food coloring, if desired, in medium mixer bowl until creamy. Fold in mashed raspberries and chopped chocolate morsels.
Beat cream in small mixer bowl until stiff peaks form. Fold into raspberry cream cheese mixture until blended. Spread mousse over cooled brownie. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Cut into bars.