Chocolate Chip Watermelon Cookies
- These watermelon cookies are a perfect addition to your summertime picnic! Using our refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, cookies are sliced into watermelon shapes and decorated with icing and NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels.
Refrigerated Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 16.5 oz
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels 10 oz
- 1 package (16 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 container (16 ounces) ready-to-use vanilla frosting, divided
- Red and green food coloring
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
Freeze cookie dough roll for 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Slice cookie dough roll into 12 even slices. Cut each slice in half to form a wedge. Place wedges 2- to 3-inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 13 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Upon removal from oven, with edge of knife, immediately reshape each cookie to be a half circle. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Place 1 1/4 cups frosting into small bowl. Stir a few drops of red food coloring into icing, adding additional drops, to reach desired shade of pink. To remaining frosting in container, stir in drops of green food coloring to shade of green desired.
To decorate, spread pink frosting over each cookie in a half circle, leaving a border on curved side for green frosting. While frosting is wet, sprinkle with Toppers to make seeds, pressing Toppers slightly to adhere. Pipe green icing on rounded edge of pink icing. Allow cookies to set. Store cookies in tightly covered container.