CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE PIZZA
- This cookie pizza is customizable to fit the tastes of your family/guests or the type of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cookie Dough and Morsels that you have. Feel free to mix and match. Also, if sweet and salty is a favorite combination, why not try topping with broken mini pretzels and potato chips…yummy!
Refrigerated Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 16.5 oz
NET WT 16 1/2 oz (1 lb 1/2 oz) 467 g
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
NET WT 12 oz (340 g)
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 3 tablespoons creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels, any favorite flavor (such as Premier White, Milk Chocolate, Triple Chip)
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 9-inch cake pan.
Place whole bar of dough in prepared pan. Allow to soften for 5 to 10 minutes. Using fingertips, pat dough gently to fill bottom of cake pan.
Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately sprinkle 1/3 cup semi-sweet morsels over hot crust; drop peanut butter by spoonfuls onto morsels. Let stand for 5 minutes or until morsels become shiny. Gently spread chocolate and peanut butter evenly over cookie crust.
Sprinkle 1/2 cup morsels in single layer over pizza. Let stand for 10 minutes. Cut into wedges. Serve warm or at room temperature.